2009年4月12日星期日

Bergman, I. 天命暗流展

"With all the unbridled hungerof a child, i have thrown mysel on my medium and tirelessly, in a kind of rage, conveyed dreams, exxperiences of the senses, fantasies, fits of madness, neurosis, battles of faith and pure lies. My hungers has constantly been new."

"Who says you're not supposed to make noise, tear down barriers, till at windmills, send rockets to the moon, be shaken by visions, play with explosives and cut flesh off oneself and others? Why shouldn't one frighten film producers? It is part of their job to be afraid; they paid for their ulcers."

"My work is to manage texts and work schedules. I make sure that days should not seem all too meaningless. I am never private. I observe, register, amke statements, control. i am the vicarious eye and ear of the actor. i make suggestions, i entice, i encourage or discourage. I am not spontaneous, i entice, i encourage or discourage. I am not spontaneous, impulsive or participatory. It just seems that way. If i were to lift the mask for a moment and say what i really feel, my colleagues would turn against me, tear me to pieces and throw me out of the window."

沒有留言: